- In this article, we will be talking about Indias mega projects. Before starting you must know that all these projects are either under construction or record breaking projects. If these projects get completed on time, then Indias Economy which is now growing at 7% rate will grow at 8-9% rate. This plant is being built in Reva district which is in Madhya Pradesh and will be completed by 2019 march and the project cost is 700 million dollars after completion, this project will generate 750 MW of power which will be worlds largest solar power plant leaving behind United States solar power plant which generate only 550 MW.
- Now lets talk about urban rail transit or metro rail. Urban Population is growing rapidly in India and with this the traffic congestion in cities is also increasing to manage this metro rail projects are being launched. The first metro rail project was launched in Calcutta in 1984 after this in 2002 Delhi Metro was launched. This was Indias first modern metro and recently in 2019 November Hyderabad Metro Rail has been launched and till 2019 December a total of 10 metro rails will be launched in India and it is expected that this number will reach 16 in 2020.
- Chenab railway bridge is being constructed in Reasi district of Jammu Kashmir. This project will be completed by December 2019 and the cost would be around 1100 crores. The height of this bridge is 359m or 1200 feet. After completion, this project will become worlds highest railway leaving Chinas Shuibai railway bridge as second highest.
- To reduce Air traffic in mumbai, this new airport is being constructed named as Navi Mumbai International Airport Construction of this project has started recently. This airport is being built on 2300 hectares and the cost is estimated to be 2.5 billion dollars and this will also get completed by December 2019 and then the commercial operations would begin and the passenger capacity will be 35 million and this capacity will increase to 55 million till 2025 and then it will become Indias Second largest Airport. Readers, there are many international airports being built in India but Cochin International Airport is the world’s first Airport powered by solar power. The power generation capacity of this airport is 12MW and is built at cost of 10 million dollar. This airport is Indias 4th largest by passenger capacity and the largest by land area the 10 million dollars invested in this project are expected to be back within first 5 years and the total life of this airport is expected to be 25 years so that means profit for 20 years!!
- This project will connect Mumbai and Navi Mumbai through seabridge total length of this project will be 22 Km in which 17 Km is in water and 5Km is on the land and the estimated cost is 2.5 billion dollars and this project has started in 2018 February and will be completed by 2023 and after completion it will be Indias longest seabridge project.
- This project Amaravati, is a city being built in between the cities Guntur and Vijayawada and it will be the capital of Andhra Pradesh actually, when telangana and andhra pradesh were divided, Hyderabad was given to telangana and only 10 years of time was given to Andhra pradesh to select a new capital for it. This lead to the launch of Amaravati project in 2017. This projects foundation was laid total land area of Amaravati is around 8000 Sq. Km and the cost is estimated to be 8 billion dollars, this city is being built from the scratch and its the same chief minister who built Hyderabad City very rapidly after the completion, this city will be one of the largest metro cities in India as Andhra Pradesh’s GDP is growing at a rate of 12%.
- Gujarat International Finance Tec-city (GIFT). This city is being built between Gandhi nagar and Ahmadabad. The total cost of this project is 13 billion dollars. Phase one of this city is already launched in 2017 which also included Indias First International Stock Exchange and phase two is expected to be completed by 2019 and the whole project by 2023. After the completion of this project, it is believed that it will generate more than 2 Million jobs.
- Now lets talk about the bullet train project. Bullet train is the first project in which Japan and India are investing equally. This train will run from Ahmadabad to Mumbai. The total length will be 508 Km and the average speed will be 320 Kmph. This project is launched in 2017 september and will be completed by 2022 august and the completion date is given as 15th august 2022, the same day India will celebrate 75th Independence Day. The total cost is 17 billion dollars out of which japan will pay 81% (14 billion dollars) as loan and Indian Government will spend 3 billion dollars and the loan shall be repaid by India within 50 years at an interest rate of only 0.1%.
- Smart city project is an initiative by PM Modi which is launched in 2015 and the project has started since 2017 according to this project the identified 100 cities will be developed. Those cities infrastructure, land area, and other aspects will be developed more so that the new urban population can be moved to these cities. The total cost of this project is 15 billion dollars and in this project Rs 1000 crores will be spent on every identified city in which 500 crores will be given by State govt and 500 from Central govt. Huge projects in the cities will be identified and invested on. Till 2020 January around 2860 projects have been identified and out of those around 160 projects are completed. All the smart cities are estimated to be completed by 2022.
- DMIC (Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor) this is the Indias largest mega project to date. The total cost of this project is 90 Billion Dollars and the length is 1500Km this project was started by Congress in 2008 and in 2013 it was launched officially and in 2014 Japan officially declared that it will become a part of this project and Japan has around 26% stakes in this project. Phase one of this project which includes 24 industrial regions, 8 new smart cities, 2 international airports and two power systems will be build. It is believed that the phase one of this project will be completed by December 2019 and in phase one 8 industrial cities will be built. This project is a copy of Japans Osakathe. Whole project will be completed by 2030. After completion this will become Indias First Industrial Corridor and can create more than 10 million jobs and after this, similar other corridors like Amritsar Kolkata and Bengaluru Chennai Industrial Corridor etc are proposed to be built. These were the top 10 mega projects of India. Post your Opinions and thoughts about these projects in the comment section.
The most basic iPhone you can get right now.And for most people, it’s the one to buy so here are the five things you need to know about it.(playful hiphop music)Number one, it’s cheaper, relatively.The iPhone 11 is $700.That’s $300 cheaper than the Pro and that does mean fewer cameras and less battery life but it also means some weird stuff,like the bezels actually seem a lot chunkier and the glass on the back (thudding) may be the toughest yet but it’s also a huge thumb print magnet.It just feels kinda glossy and slippery compared to the Pro.
But the biggest difference is the display,which brings us to number two, the display.The iPhone 11 has a 6.1″ LCD display.That’s a little bigger than the iPhone Pro and a little smaller than the Pro Max.It’s a really pretty LCD display but there are some noticeable differences between it and the Pro.Mainly it’s just not as bright and it’s probably not gonna be as energy-efficient.However the thing I really notice,I want you to come here.Now look right here where the display meets the bezel.It’s just a little fuzzy and it’s super distracting.Not distracting is this good boy.So let’s talk about number three, the image sensor.The camera sensor is a huge improvement.This is a 4K video,where I’m shooting directly into the setting sun,but look at the detail.You can see every strand of fur on the dog,every grain of sand on the beach.
The iPhone 11 has a new sensor,so you get 4K video up to 60 frames-per-second,with a much better dynamic range.That means shots that should be totally blown out by the setting sun are nice and peaceful.It also means you can use the new Night mode,found only on the 11 and the Pro.The Night mode lets you pull off shots that would otherwise be too blurry or dark but you do have to choose between it and the flash and it only works with one lens on the camera.Which brings us to the fourth thing you need to know about the iPhone 11.The cheap one only has two cameras on the back.Now, one is the same 26 millimeter lens found on the Pro, 10r, and 10s. The other is the equivalent of a 13 millimeter lens on a full front camera.That’s super wide, so photos are super dramatic,sometimes too dramatic.
I occasionally feel like I’m just using a cool Instagram filter. Personally, I would’ve preferred to zoom in rather than out but any flexibility is an upgrade over the single-lens phones, like the 10r and the A.And speaking of upgrades, let’s talk about the battery life.The fifth thing you need to know about the iPhone 11is it has pretty solid battery life.I mean, it’s not as good as the Pro or the Pro Max,they both lasted way longer on a charge,but it is better than my two year-old 10 and better than the 10r and for $700, that’s pretty good.Now, if you’re really upset about the lack of the zoom or the okay battery life or the display that’s just a little fuzzy around the edges,suck it up, spend $300 more, and get the Pro. But for everybody else, I honestly think the 11 is more than enough.
The SRS-XB30 speaker pairs easily with smartphones like most other Bluetooth speakers, with additional support for NFC pairing.It also sports a somewhat rugged and splash-resistant exterior. But there are a couple of things that sets this speaker apart. First, right away you’ll probably notice the built-in multi color lights.These lights give the speaker a little bit of a “party” feel as it dances along with whatever music you are playing. You can customize the lights by downloading Sony’s Song Pal app.
This allows you to set a more calming effect, or turn off the lights altogether.The second notable feature of this speaker is the optional “Enhance Bass” setting.This really boosts the lows and provides a noticeable “kick” to the bass. So whether you like a lot of bass or just a little, you can set the speaker as you prefer. There are also additional settings available in the Song Pal app.The sound quality is great on this speaker. Aside from the customizable bass, the mids and highs come through clear though some songs might sound a little when you have the bass enhancement function on. So whether you’re streaming Pandora or listening to Podcasts, this speaker is great for a wide variety of audio playback sources. With the lights off and the speaker set at medium, you may be able to get up to 24 hours of battery life out of this speaker.
However, having the lights on and the speaker volume loud can decrease the run time to just about 4 to 5 hours. Unfortunately, the speaker does not use a standard Micro USB connection to recharge,so make sure you don’t lose the proprietary charger that’s included with the speaker.There is also a USB port on the back of the speaker that can be used to charge your phone in a pinch.The speaker can also work as a speaker phone.You can answer incoming calls by tapping the phone button.You can also tap this button to call up Siri or Google Assistant.Holding down the “phone” button will announce the current battery status. Overall, the Sony SRS-XB30 Bluetooth speaker is great way to get the party started, with superb sound quality and a built-in light show.
In this article, we are going to discuss Lenovo 330 and see how it is The lenovo 330’s price is quoted around 48000 but in Flipkart’s recent exchange sale and credit card offer I got it for 32,600 rs. I thought it was a good deal for 32,600 Rs.The reason for my purchase was that it has good configuration.This lenovo 330 has Intel I5 8 Generation processor, NVIDIA MX 150 graphics card is there.It also accompanies 8GB DDR4 RAM and 1TB Hard drive with Windows 10 edition. In this box there is lenovo and a charger.
Nothing much more in the box.The charger is small and compact.The laptop also is light weight.So, when u carry the laptop and the charger, it will not be burdensome.This laptop’s body is made of AVS plastic with metal finish outlook.It is high quality plastic. Very lightweight.This laptop has many ports.It has RJ45 network connecting port, 1 3.5mm audio jack and microphone connecting port, 2 USB ports, USB Type c port, 1 SD card reader. In the other side it does not have an optical drive but a kingston lock port is given. It has a normal HD display only not a full HD display.Its display size is 15.6 inch display.Because of tn panel display its brightness is less but it does give decent color display.
So, Immediately after opening the laptop above the display there is 720 p HD web camera.I bought it for my family member, who types a lot of documents. So, in compliance with that requirement the keyboard is nicely spaced and soft touch keys. Good typing experience. It has good sensitivity too. It has dual speakers below.Also it has 2 cell battery. Lenovo promises 6 hours battery standing.It comes along with official Windows 10 OS and McAvee anti virus. I removed the McAvee anti-virus immediately because it does slow down the system. I downloaded and installed Avast Anti virus. Also as the user of this laptop requires lot of typing activity, I have downloaded and installed WPS office. I think for Rs 32,600, this laptop is quite a catch.I have shared the link where you can buy this laptop in the description down.Please share your opinions about this laptop in the comments section. Also share your ideas and links about laptops available in this price range.
The Galaxy S11 or whatever Samsungs going to name it will launch next year in February. There are still 7 months left for the handset to launch but that doesn’t mean there are no rumors about the handset. There is a lot of information available already on the internet. Lets explore them so its easier for people who are on the fence thinking whether they should go for the Galaxy Note 10 or wait a little longer and get the Galaxy S11.
Alright, so first of all Samsung has given the code name Picasso for the S11. These code names have some significance to the handset and have hidden meanings. The Note 10 is named Da Vinci and it has to do with symmetry. Not really sure what Picasso has to do with the S11 but it is what they are currently using internally for the S11.Yes, the Galaxy S11 wont have the front camera hidden underneath the display. Oppo and Xiaomi may have showcased the prototypes of such smartphone but the tech isnt matured just yet. The image quality just sucks and theres no way Samsung is going to put that camera ina very high profile device like the Galaxy S phone. The under display camera tech may take another year or two to get fully matured.
Until then dont expect mainstream brands to adopt the technology. The S11 will have the punch hole type of camera able it the camera hole is going to be smaller. It is possible though the Galaxy S11 Plus might have a small pill-shaped cutout with the second camera being the time of flight sensor. Samsung has ramped up the production of these ToF sensors and the S11 should feature 2 time of flight sensors. One at the back and another at the front.
By the way, these ToF sensors are also capable of 3D facial scanner and it will be interesting to see whether or not Samsung would make use of that feature on the S11.The Snapdragon 865 and the Exynos 9830 will be built on Samsungs second-generation 7nm process.Of course, they will be better than the current 2019 processors but they will also support DDR5 RAM.That means the Galaxy S11 could possibly come with this new RAM considering DDR5 RAM is built by Samsung themselves and the mass production is already going on.DDR5 RAM will make things even faster and also will consume less power than DDR4.The basic performance of the handset is going to get better with this new type of RAM.
Ever since the Galaxy S7, Samsung has been using the same camera sensor on its flagshipS and Note phones.But thats going to change with the S11.It will have a bigger camera sensor for the first time in almost 4 years.Bigger sensor means it will take in more light and hence better quality.By the way, Samsung has recently announced the 5x optical zoom camera which can also does 10x hybrid zoom.There is a possibility that Samsung could use it on the S11 but Ice Universe says that might not happen.But hey, the plan could change, especially after the fact that the zoom camera on the Huawei P30 Pro was really a hit amongts the consumers.So yeah never say never.Other features include everything that were gonna see on the Galaxy Note 10.Basically there are going to be a lot of new features.
Let us take a look at the various functions that the Xinyung Smart Watch has. The first screen that comes up is the watch, which I have set to show the time, the date and how many steps I have taken that day.Next is the screen showing how many steps you have taken, how far that has been and how many calories you have burned doing it. Up next is the sleep tracker, followed by the heart beats per minute tracker and then the training screen.
After that is the weather, then messages followed by the blood pressure tracker.After that you have the blood oxygen level tracker, then the camera controls, media player controls and finally the settings screen.To use each of the screens, you just touch and hold the circle at the bottom of the screen when you are on the tool that you want to use.The first one you can do is the heart rate monitor, which takes a couple of seconds to complete.
The blood pressure monitor also takes a couple of seconds, and seems to read fairly accurately,but just a bit higher than what I usually am at.Finally there is the blood oxygen level test, which should show somewhere from 95% to 98%.To use this Fitness tracker, you need to download and install the Da Fit app for your phone or tablet. Once you have it installed, you can pull up this screen to show how you slept the night before, in this case it shows that I got just over 6 hours of sleep, with an hour of it being restful.
The app will keep track of several days worth of data, so you can go back to compare the results day to day, and see what your results have been.Now, I know that it is not going to be the most accurate thing in the universe as this is a super affordable fitness tracker, but it should be good enough to compare the results to itself, day after day.So far, it has been spectacular.The battery life is great, it is very comfortable and it is completely waterproof, which is a bonus as I wore it into the shower without thinking and it made it out alive. If you are looking for an affordable fitness tracker that looks good and works great, I completely recommend trying out the Xinyung Fitness Tracker Smart Watch.